Instructions (Please read them carefully)
- Please REGISTER to commence filling the PGDM application form
- Please provide your authentic communication details as TAPMI will contact you at various stages during the process.
- Your login id and password is communicated to you on the email id provided during registration. Please check your email (inbox as well as spam) to locate it.
- In case it is in spam please move it to inbox so that future communication from TAPMI is not classified as spam.
- If you forget your id or password please check the email or email to us. We will revert back with your id/ password.
- In case you are facing any problem while filling the form please contact TAPMI Admissions Office at email@example.com or 0820-2701010/ 1070/ 1080/ 1090
- In case you reach the payment stage, complete the payment process, the payment gets deducted, but you do not receive any confirmation, please do not panic. Please contact us and we will confirm the payment.
- In case you end up paying multiple times, please email us and we will refund your excess payment within 7 working days.
- The last date for applying to TAPMI is January 18, 2019.
The educational town of Manipal in Karnataka hosts the T.A. Pai Management Institute, fondly regarded as TAPMI. With academic rigour and experiential learning at its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since their constitution.
Established in 1980, TAPMI is one among the 7 institutes in India and 5% of the top business schools worldwide to have been accredited with the illustrious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation – the oldest and toughest accreditation in the world of business education.
Our Mission is to “To excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice”